Saturday, January 30, 2016

Who is Pink Barbie J?

Hi people!

This is my very first post on this blog! Iiih! As you may have read already, this blog is going to be about the barbies I save and of course other things about these beautiful beings! ;)

Well... I can start with telling you all who I am!
I´m a woman in my last year of the 20´s. Uuuh! I am born an raised in south of Sweden in a small town. I grew up in a family of 6 and we all love animals! I have had allot of different animal and right now I have two cats and two guineapigs.  I learned sewing when I was about 11 and haven´t stopped since! My mother was my teacher and she is really my role model in creating!
Right now I have my barbies, a Lundby-dollhouse and dollhouse furniture that I´m fixing with!

I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment