Thursday, February 4, 2016

Denisa Medrano



My #1 rolemodel in the Barbie world!

Denisa Medrano is from Torrance, California. She's Creating the most beautiful doll hair styles! 
She studied at Otis College of Art and Design and graduated 2002. She's been working for big company's like Mattel, among others.

Instagram media by denisa.medrano - πŸ˜€ I got my hair cut today! πŸ’‡πŸΌ What do you guys think?

She describes herself like this:


"Creating beautiful doll hair styles has been my passion for over 15 years. 
Working closely with some of the biggest toy companies in the industry nationwide, I have gained extensive knowledge in all phases of design; from initial concept to final production.
I work well under tight deadlines and have built a reputation as a highly innovative individual who is trendy, flexible, able to produce marketable product, and one who pays great attention to detail.
Area Covered: Los Angeles, United States, WorldwideCompany Name: The Right FormIndustry: Consumer Goods


I came across Denisa's work on Instagram and then her tutorials on YouTube!
The first thing that caught me was that she had my dreamjob; to work for a company like mattel! But also that she thinks outside the box when she designs hair and is sharing her experience with her fans!

Instagram photo by denisa.medrano - πŸ’πŸΌπŸ’• WE NEED A NAME GUYS‼️#NameThisGhoul Will list on EBay tomorrow. DM if interested #reroot #denisamedrano

No comments:

Post a Comment