Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Free barbie patterns

Where do I find the free patterns?

I struggled for a long time to find GOOD patterns that didn't cost. I mean, we are so many Barbie-nerds in this world, why not share our favorite tricks, webpages, stores, dolls, what we made and those damn patterns?

I have found some good pages that I want to share with you fellow nerds! ;) 

  • Molendrix - A very basic page, easy to find what you're searching for! A lot of beautiful clothes and patterns. The style range is very wide, from old, old up to modern clothes! Cool!
  • Sweet Living is a free magazine online that put up these really nice patterns! It in crochet and so cute!
  • Sewing solutions have over 200 free patterns for Barbies! (200!!!) They also have cloth-patterns for the whole human family!  
  • Pinterest - Here comes my favorite! Pinterest is the easiest way to find patterns, tips and solutions. Write your search word and you get options on your screen. Click on the one you like and you'll get directed to the homepage you were searching for! Perfect! :) 
Enjoy your search! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment