Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Reroot your doll!

Reroot a doll with bad hair

Reroot your dolls hair means basically to put new hair on her! A doll that has been played with and/or been put away for years often have damaged hair. Maybe you decided she needed a haircut? ;) (I know I did...)
Or like in this case, she wasn't  stored right and her hair had molded and fell off...
So I´m giving this cutie blonde, straight hair. BUT this hair can take heat so I can style it to sweet, blonde curls! :) 
It takes patience, concentration and time but its really fun!
You can find doll hair on pages like
  • My Little Customs They have basically everything you need for rerooting and more! 
  • Retro Dolls Europe They have basically every hair kind you want! There is also good information for the beginner about how you do the different techniques, how much hair you need and so on. Really one of my favorites!
  • Aliexpress my absolute favorite! At Ali you have to know what you are looking for so I don't recommend it to beginners. But it's much cheaper than here in Sweden so I love it! 
I also recommend this video!

Here's what I've done so far!







No comments:

Post a Comment