Thursday, February 4, 2016

YouTube tutorials


These are some of my favorite doll-related tutorials!

  1. Denisa Medrano
    As you know, this woman is a big inspiration to me! She shows all you need to know about doll hair! On her channel she takes you with her into the industry and show you how it works in the mass production. She also have her Instagram where she has a competition #helpthispoorgirl.

    "
    #HELPTHISPOORGIRL is an Instagram based contest where contestants send me dolls with yucky hair. I reroot the selected winner's dolls, style them and send them back" - Denisa Medrano



  2. Tree Change Dolls artist Sonia Singh
    Sonia is a big part of the "normal"-movement as I see it! Her repainting of dolls with TOO MUCH make up is showing kids a more normal standard of girls. Shes saving used dolls from the trash can and giving them a new life and a new face! As you know; I love that! Here is her most watched video!



  3.  MD fashion

    This girl is showing different Barbie clothes and how to do them.
    The videos are simple to follow and not to fast!
     I really like when you can see someone else do it so I know I'm doing it right but we are all different in how we learn! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment